1. Billy Horschel’s bladder. It's the second-most important piece of golf anatomy, behind only Tiger’s back.
2. Johnny Miller. They should retire the word “choke” when he leaves the broadcast booth.
3. The 2016 U.S. Ryder Cup team. Captain Woods is going to have some horses in Horschel, Chris Kirk, Ryan Moore, Ryan Palmer and Brooks Koepka.
4. The Evian. Wiesy is back and the views are spectacular. This is definitely the best 5th major in golf.
1. Whiny golfers. Jeez, they have to work four whole weeks in a row? The horror!
2. Katharina Boehm. If she was still caddying for her beau there’s no way he lays up. I mean, you can’t look like a wussy in front of your girl, right?
3. Tom Watson. I can’t wait to see his face when Kirk wins the FedEx Cup.
4. Jason Day. Poor guy can’t get/stay healthy. And it was looking like such a promising season, too. Oh well, there’s always next year…which starts in a few weeks.
5. Stuart Appleby. He finished 31st in the FedEx Cup points list, missing out on a fat payday at the Tour Championship and an invite to next year’s Masters. Even more dispiriting is that the guy one spot ahead of him — Dustin Johnson — hasn’t pegged it since July.