Tiger Woods is giving away a putting lesson—and a Bahamas vacation! Here’s how to enter
Want Tiger Woods to teach you how to putt? This could be your chance. Woods is holding what amounts to a raffle, and he’s offering a set of dreamy prizes: A Bahamas vacation, inside-the-ropes passes, and a private putting lesson. And you could win it all for just a $10 donation to his foundation.
Woods announced on Friday morning that he’ll be giving away the “Ultimate 2019 Hero World Challenge Experience” for the Bahamian tournament he hosts every December. Here’s what’s included in that experience:
- $1,500 travel credit to New Providence, Bahamas, and four (4) night hotel accommodations at the luxurious Baha Mar Casino & Hotel (Mon-Fri)
- Tuesday: A private putting lesson with Woods at Albany, Bahamas.
- Tuesday: Two invitations to the Pro-Am reception on Aviva Beach.
- Wednesday: A pair of hospitality credentials with grounds access for the first round.
- Wednesday: An inside the ropes badge to walk with Woods, plus hospitality access after the round.
- Thursday: Two invitations to India Nite Beach Party on Aviva Beach.
- $500 Hero World Challenge merchandise credit.
Not bad, eh? So how do you enter? Here is where you enter, and below is what you need to know:
Contestants enter by donating to the Tiger Woods Foundation. The minimum donation required for entry is $10; that earns you 100 entries. A $25 donation buys 250 entries and a “Thank You E-Card” from Woods. For $75, you get 750 entries, the E-Card and a logoed Hero World Challenge hat. If you shell out $125, you get a TGR-Branded Nike hat.
But it doesn’t stop there. If you’re feeling flush, this is a guaranteed way to score some unique Tiger Woods merch. Some additional options (each also includes 10 entries per dollar):
–$250 gets you two grounds passes.
–$500 gets you a Nike hat autographed by Tiger Woods.
–$2,000 gets you two hospitality tickets to the Hero World Challenge.
–$2,500 gets you an Augusta National Yardage book signed by Woods.
–$5,000 gets you a TGR Foundation pin flag autographed by Woods.
–$7,500 gets you a choice of autographed pin flags from three notable Woods victories: 2000 British Open at St. Andrews, 2005 British Open at St. Andrews, 2018 Tour Championship — or a 2019 pin flag from the U.S. Open at Pebble Beach.
Technically, no donation is necessary to win — there is a page allowing for single entries to be mailed in, one at a time. But if you’re looking to donate, you can enter your custom donation here and enter online.
The TGR Foundation provides students with education in science and technology and aims to fast-track them for success in college and beyond. According to the foundation’s website, the TGR Foundation “offers underrepresented students the resources and support needed to thrive in school and beyond.”