Another golf season is in the books, and we recap the weirdest happenings of the 2014 year.
1) Rory McIlroy's Golf Ball Lands in Fan's Pocket
This fan is glad Rory didn't have to play it where it lies.
2) Sergio Garcia Knocks Diamond Out of Ring of Spectator
At least she got a free ball for her troubles.
3) Phil Mickelson Hits a Wedge from the Hospitality Tent
This is peak Phil right here. Fist-bumping fans as he hits a flop shot from the tightest of lies at the 2014 Barclays.
4) Fan Attacked By Cactus At WGC-Match Play
5) Rory McIlroy Saves PGA Championship Trophy From Falling
Rory can do no wrong! He even saves Ted Bishop from embarassment on the 18th green after winning the PGA Championship. It's too bad he wasn't around to keep him from tweeting at Ian Poulter a few months later.
6) Bubba Claus
Need we say more?
7) Danny Lee Almost Whiffs Twice at The Edge of the Island Green at the Players Championship
Admit it, you've been here.
8) Bird Steals Golf Ball From Green
If only the bird would drop it closer to the hole.
9) John Peterson Pushes Alligator Into Water with Rake
The guy went to LSU. No one is surprised.