1. Stacy Lewis: Number one with a bullet. She must be so disappointed there were nine holes she didn’t birdie on Sunday.
2. Tom Lehman: Remember those absurdly earnest TV commercials in which ol’ Tom is lecturing Kevin Streelman about what it takes to succeed? Well, it finally paid off!
3. South Africa: Gary Player's legacy continues to flourish: with Thomas Aiken’s victory in India, Springboks have now taken six of 11 tournaments on the European tour this year.
4. David Frost: Oh yeah, him, too.
5. Jordan Spieth: The 19-year-old has displayed a ton of game and maturity in earning special temporary exempt status in only four starts this year. But can we retire the burnt-orange shirt on Sunday? One recurring orange atrocity on Tour is more than enough.
1. Sergio: A sloppy third round ruined his chances in Tampa, and then the IRS hit him with a hefty claim on back taxes. Next thing you know Martina Hingis is gonna break up with him.
2. Yani Tseng: After 109 weeks she’s been bounced from the top of the World Ranking. But bonus points for tweeting a classy congrats to the new queen.
3. Jason Dufner: Golf’s drollest man savaged Keegan Bradley in a hilarious Twitter brawl, but what resonates is Keegan digging up the most embarrassing photo in golf history. Said a chastened Duf, "Man I gotta get that pic off the Internet.”
4. J. Low: Four bogies on the back nine cost Justin Leonard a chance at his first victory in five years. But it was a guilty pleasure to see this aging warrior on the leaderboard again.
5. The Golf Press: Turns out a homeless Ivanka Trump stalker sneaked into Doral using a forged press pass. Funny thing is, he was better dressed than most of the actual reporters.
Videos More Videos
- Rolling Better Putts with Dave Stockton
- Deep Thoughts With WGC-Cadillac Champion Patrick Reed
- Tumble Like Rory to Knock Your Fairway Woods Pin High
- 'In Conversation With': Richard Kind and David Morse on Acting and Golf
- Tour Confidential: Should Tiger Play Bay Hill or Wait for the Masters?
- Learn Walker's 'Spider-Man' Move
- Deep Thoughts With Jason Day
- Tour Confidential: Match Play Event In Trouble?
- Tour Confidential: Why 'Caddyshack' Endures
- Johnny Miller: 3 Tour Trends That Need To End Now!
Hot this week? Stacy Lewis and Jordan Spieth. Not? Sergio, Dufner, Golf Press