1. Stacy Lewis: Number one with a bullet. She must be so disappointed there were nine holes she didn’t birdie on Sunday.
2. Tom Lehman: Remember those absurdly earnest TV commercials in which ol’ Tom is lecturing Kevin Streelman about what it takes to succeed? Well, it finally paid off!
3. South Africa: Gary Player's legacy continues to flourish: with Thomas Aiken’s victory in India, Springboks have now taken six of 11 tournaments on the European tour this year.
4. David Frost: Oh yeah, him, too.
5. Jordan Spieth: The 19-year-old has displayed a ton of game and maturity in earning special temporary exempt status in only four starts this year. But can we retire the burnt-orange shirt on Sunday? One recurring orange atrocity on Tour is more than enough.
1. Sergio: A sloppy third round ruined his chances in Tampa, and then the IRS hit him with a hefty claim on back taxes. Next thing you know Martina Hingis is gonna break up with him.
2. Yani Tseng: After 109 weeks she’s been bounced from the top of the World Ranking. But bonus points for tweeting a classy congrats to the new queen.
3. Jason Dufner: Golf’s drollest man savaged Keegan Bradley in a hilarious Twitter brawl, but what resonates is Keegan digging up the most embarrassing photo in golf history. Said a chastened Duf, "Man I gotta get that pic off the Internet.”
4. J. Low: Four bogies on the back nine cost Justin Leonard a chance at his first victory in five years. But it was a guilty pleasure to see this aging warrior on the leaderboard again.
5. The Golf Press: Turns out a homeless Ivanka Trump stalker sneaked into Doral using a forged press pass. Funny thing is, he was better dressed than most of the actual reporters.
Videos More Videos
Hot this week? Stacy Lewis and Jordan Spieth. Not? Sergio, Dufner, Golf Press