Videos More Videos
- Our Dream Golf Destinations
- Embrace The Punch-And-Run
- Tour Confidential: Scottish Open vs. John Deere Death Match
- How To Escape A Pot Bunker
- Hot Tip From A Hot Golfer: Natalie Gulbis
- Stand Tall On Long Links Putts
- What's in Nick Watney's Bag?
- Stay Low On The Links
- 4 Changes The Tour Needs -- Now!
- Hot Tip From A Hot Golfer: Blair O'Neal
Stop Hitting Fat Iron Shots
Grab your 7-iron and hit balls while standing on your left foot only, holding your right foot off the ground. With all your weight forward, you'll make a descending blow and ball-first contact. To beat the fats, strive for this front-sided feeling when you play.