Videos More Videos
- Peter Kostis: Two Tips for Solid Iron Shots
- Confidential: Best & Worst Ryder Cup Pairings
- Make Better Putts By Using Billy Horschel's Grip
- Confidential: Ryder Cup vs. Masters
- Hot Tip From a Hot Golfer: Christy Yun
- Confidential: Who Should Be the U.S. Ryder Cup Team's New 'Mascot'?
- Two Tips to Change Direction Like Billy Horschel
- Alan Shipnuck: Why Team USA Will Win 2014 Ryder Cup
Stop Hitting Fat Iron Shots
Grab your 7-iron and hit balls while standing on your left foot only, holding your right foot off the ground. With all your weight forward, you'll make a descending blow and ball-first contact. To beat the fats, strive for this front-sided feeling when you play.