Videos More Videos
- Long Road Ahead For Sergio
- How To Survive The Anchoring Ban
- Is Anchor Ban The Right Move?
- McDowell's Keys Off The Tee
- Dave Pelz: Make More 20-Footers
- How Tiger Got His Grip Back
- Las Vegas Replica Courses
- How To Get Bubba-Long
- Putters, Wedges Roundtable
- Top One-Stop Golfing in Vegas
- Does Tiger Have a Rival?
- Power Through Tall Grass
Stop Hitting Fat Iron Shots
Grab your 7-iron and hit balls while standing on your left foot only, holding your right foot off the ground. With all your weight forward, you'll make a descending blow and ball-first contact. To beat the fats, strive for this front-sided feeling when you play.