How to Hit a Draw
• Get into your address position and swing to waist-high in your follow-through. Move your arms and club so that...
• Your club points 10 yards right of the target.
• Your right arm is fully extended and in line with your clubshaft.
• The toe of your club points up. Get a feel for this position and swing back to the top of your backswing. Notice how your club automatically moves to the inside and around you. This is the perfect position from which to attack the ball from the inside out.
• When you proceed to play the shot, swing your club in an effort to re-create the feel of the backswing and release that you just rehearsed.