Arnold Palmer Swing Sequence
Arnold Palmer may be playing with the newest equipment, but his swing has remained largely unchanged for more than six decades. The 71-year-old Palmer still uses the basics he learned as a child.
View Palmer's swing in its entirety, or frame by frame, below. Note: Flash plug-in required. Can't see the image? Download the latest version here.
The Stat Sheet
• Born: September 10, 1929
• Height: 5-10
• Weight: 185
• Birth Place: Latrobe, Pa.
• Residences: Latrobe, Pa. and Bay Hill, Fla.
• Career PGA Tour Wins: 60
• Career Senior PGA Tour Wins: 10
• Worldwide Professional Wins: 13
• Amazing Stats: A four-time Masters champion, he played his final competitive round in 2004, his 50th consecutive appearance. Reached a milestone in July, 2000 when he played in 1,000th combined PGA/Senior PGA Tour event.
• Other: In 1996, captained U.S. Presidents Cup to its second consecutive win. Tied with Nicklaus for most consecutive years with at least one Tour victory. Maintains active business schedule with golf course design, construction, and development. Principal owner of Bay Hill Club and Lodge. Chairman of the board of The Golf Channel.