From GOLF Magazine (July, 2012)
Designed for: 2- to 12-handicappers
Price: $499, steel (4-PW); $599, graphite (4-PW)
The club’s compact head size, thin topline and reduced offset give the appearance of a blade, but there’s enough built-in help for low- to mid-handicappers seeking some game-improvement qualities. The undercut cavity positions mass farther from the face and toward the heel and toe to boost MOI, launch and overall forgiveness. A beveled sole limits turf impact, which makes the iron playable from various lies.
Find The Clubs For YouGolf.com has teamed up with GolfTEC and Golfsmith to offer you several custom-fitting options in your area.
Videos More Videos
- Make More Putts With The Proper Thumb Position
- How To Blast It Like Bubba
- Hack Golf: Could a 15-Inch Cup Save Golf?
- Masters 2014: Why You Should Believe in Bubba Watson
- Bubba's Hilarious Response to Question About Last Year's Masters
- Jordan Spieth on Masters Runner-Up Finish: "It Stings"
- A Mechanic Win Would Alter Golf History
- No Asterisk Necessary
- How To Hit Those Masters Shots That Fly Long and High Then Land Soft
- Confidential: Biggest Masters Heartbreaks