From GOLF Magazine (July, 2012)
Designed for: 2- to 12-handicappers
Price: $499, steel (4-PW); $599, graphite (4-PW)
The club’s compact head size, thin topline and reduced offset give the appearance of a blade, but there’s enough built-in help for low- to mid-handicappers seeking some game-improvement qualities. The undercut cavity positions mass farther from the face and toward the heel and toe to boost MOI, launch and overall forgiveness. A beveled sole limits turf impact, which makes the iron playable from various lies.
Find The Clubs For YouGolf.com has teamed up with GolfTEC and Golfsmith to offer you several custom-fitting options in your area.
Videos More Videos
- Teeing Off On a Pumpkin
- Lou Guzzi: Develop Your Feel With The 9-Ball Drill
- Confidential: Is Twitter Too Dangerous?
- Hot Tip From A Hot Golfer: Veronica Felibert
- Confidential: Was Ted Bishop Ouster Fair?
- Titleist Scotty Cameron Futura X5 Putter
- Ask the Rules Guy: Standing Water Within Bunker?
- First Look: Trump Golf Links Ferry Point
- The Case for Captain Larry Nelson
- A Remote Course Worth the Gamble