From GOLF Magazine (July, 2012)
Designed for: 2- to 12-handicappers
Price: $499, steel (4-PW); $599, graphite (4-PW)
The club’s compact head size, thin topline and reduced offset give the appearance of a blade, but there’s enough built-in help for low- to mid-handicappers seeking some game-improvement qualities. The undercut cavity positions mass farther from the face and toward the heel and toe to boost MOI, launch and overall forgiveness. A beveled sole limits turf impact, which makes the iron playable from various lies.
Find The Clubs For YouGolf.com has teamed up with GolfTEC and Golfsmith to offer you several custom-fitting options in your area.
Videos More Videos
- Quick and Easy Warm-Up Routine
- Long Road Ahead For Sergio
- How To Survive The Anchoring Ban
- Is Anchor Ban The Right Move?
- McDowell's Keys Off The Tee
- Dave Pelz: Make More 20-Footers
- How Tiger Got His Grip Back
- Las Vegas Replica Courses
- How To Get Bubba-Long
- Putters, Wedges Roundtable
- Top One-Stop Golfing in Vegas
- Does Tiger Have a Rival?