From GOLF Magazine (July, 2012)
Designed for: 2- to 12-handicappers
Price: $499, steel (4-PW); $599, graphite (4-PW)
The club’s compact head size, thin topline and reduced offset give the appearance of a blade, but there’s enough built-in help for low- to mid-handicappers seeking some game-improvement qualities. The undercut cavity positions mass farther from the face and toward the heel and toe to boost MOI, launch and overall forgiveness. A beveled sole limits turf impact, which makes the iron playable from various lies.
Find The Clubs For YouGolf.com has teamed up with GolfTEC and Golfsmith to offer you several custom-fitting options in your area.
Videos More Videos
- Confidential: Hall of Fame Criteria
- Hot Tip From a Hot Golfer: Renee Skidmore
- Check Out Cleveland's CG Black Driver
- Use the 'Belly Wedge' Like Sang-moon Bae
- Dave Pelz: Splash It Close With A Simple Swing
- Confidential: Will New Ryder Cup Task Force Help?
- Ask the Rules Guy: Standing Water Within Bunker?
- Pitch It High, Land It Soft
- Hot Tip From a Hot Golfer: Natalie Gulbis