From GOLF Magazine (July, 2012)
Designed for: 2- to 12-handicappers
Price: $499, steel (4-PW); $599, graphite (4-PW)
The club’s compact head size, thin topline and reduced offset give the appearance of a blade, but there’s enough built-in help for low- to mid-handicappers seeking some game-improvement qualities. The undercut cavity positions mass farther from the face and toward the heel and toe to boost MOI, launch and overall forgiveness. A beveled sole limits turf impact, which makes the iron playable from various lies.
Find The Clubs For YouGolf.com has teamed up with GolfTEC and Golfsmith to offer you several custom-fitting options in your area.
Videos More Videos
- PGA Tour Confidential: Can Tiger Woods Still Close?
- Blair O'Neal: Most Beautiful Women in Golf
- Dave Pelz: Roll Putts Fast ... Or Try Dying
- Anna Rawson: The Most Beautiful Women in Golf
- Holly Sonders: Most Beautiful Women in Golf
- Club Campestre: The Mexican Course That Survived The Cartels
- The Lighter Side Of Tiger Woods
- PGA Tour Confidential: What To Expect From Tiger in 2014
- Bubba: Why You Shouldn't Practice
- Old Tom Morris, New Style Icon?
- Natalie Gulbis: Most Beautiful Women in Golf
- PGA Tour Power Tip: Use Your Hips Like Harris English