From GOLF Magazine (July, 2012)
Designed for: 2- to 12-handicappers
Price: $499, steel (4-PW); $599, graphite (4-PW)
The club’s compact head size, thin topline and reduced offset give the appearance of a blade, but there’s enough built-in help for low- to mid-handicappers seeking some game-improvement qualities. The undercut cavity positions mass farther from the face and toward the heel and toe to boost MOI, launch and overall forgiveness. A beveled sole limits turf impact, which makes the iron playable from various lies.
Find The Clubs For YouGolf.com has teamed up with GolfTEC and Golfsmith to offer you several custom-fitting options in your area.
Videos More Videos
- Graeme McDowell's Driving Tips
- Cheyenne Woods: Most Beautiful Women in Golf
- Navigate Tough Fairways
- Deep Thoughts With WGC-Cadillac Champion Patrick Reed
- Go Low for a Reliable Shot Under Pressure
- Tour Confidential: Is It Make-or-Break Time For Tiger?
- Confidential: Should Watson Pick Tiger for the Ryder Cup?
- Talking Shop with Charl Schwartzel