From GOLF Magazine (July, 2012)
Designed for: 2- to 12-handicappers
Price: $499, steel (4-PW); $599, graphite (4-PW)
The club’s compact head size, thin topline and reduced offset give the appearance of a blade, but there’s enough built-in help for low- to mid-handicappers seeking some game-improvement qualities. The undercut cavity positions mass farther from the face and toward the heel and toe to boost MOI, launch and overall forgiveness. A beveled sole limits turf impact, which makes the iron playable from various lies.
Find The Clubs For YouGolf.com has teamed up with GolfTEC and Golfsmith to offer you several custom-fitting options in your area.
Videos More Videos
- A Remote Course Worth the Gamble
- Deep Thoughts With Lee Westwood
- First Look: Trump Golf Links Ferry Point
- Confidential: Hall of Fame Criteria
- Ask the Rules Guy: The Prickly Contrarian
- Hot Tip From a Hot Golfer: Renee Skidmore
- Pitch It High, Land It Soft
- Dave Pelz: Splash It Close With A Simple Swing
- Confidential: Will New Ryder Cup Task Force Help?