From GOLF Magazine (August, 2012)
Price: $595, graphite;
Designed for: All handicap levels
The cast SI T-460 is Miura’s largest driver to date, surpassing the previous generation Precious Edition 390 by 70cc. (SI T stands for "Strong and Ideal Trajectory," which would describe the driver’s boring, aggressive ball flight.) The 460cc head has a deep face (60 mm), which provides a big hitting area for golfers seeking more forgiveness and length on off-center hits. Its overall shape gives a compact look for a 460cc head in the address position. Available through authorized Miura dealers and fitters.
Find The Clubs For YouGolf.com has teamed up with GolfTEC and Golfsmith to offer you several custom-fitting options in your area.
Videos More Videos
- Was Hack Golf a Failure?
- The Shop: TaylorMade R15 Driver
- Rotate For Straighter Shots
- Tour Confidential: Will Phil Mickelson at ASU Start a Pro-Coaching Trend?
- The Shop: Cleveland CG Black Irons
- Deep Thoughts: Brittany Lang on Her Idol and Greatest Accomplishments
- Help Wanted! Why Adam Scott's Caddie Will Have Golf's Best Gig
- Is Bubba Watson Now the Best American Golfer?
- Lou Guzzi: Perfecting a Knockdown Shot
- Tour Confidential: Is Bubba More Popular Than Rickie?