From GOLF Magazine (July, 2012)
Designed for: 0- to 15-handicappers
Price: $1,229, steel (4-PW)
This forged “players” iron is built for guys with 95+ mph clubhead speeds. The club’s center of gravity (CG) location moves progressively throughout the set. The CG is higher and more toward the hosel (heel) in short irons to create greater maneuverability (control) and a lower ball flight. The CG is more centered in long and mid-irons for added stability and forgiveness.
Find The Clubs For YouGolf.com has teamed up with GolfTEC and Golfsmith to offer you several custom-fitting options in your area.
Videos More Videos
- Was Hack Golf a Failure?
- The Shop: TaylorMade R15 Driver
- Rotate For Straighter Shots
- Tour Confidential: Will Phil Mickelson at ASU Start a Pro-Coaching Trend?
- The Shop: Cleveland CG Black Irons
- Deep Thoughts: Brittany Lang on Her Idol and Greatest Accomplishments
- Help Wanted! Why Adam Scott's Caddie Will Have Golf's Best Gig
- Is Bubba Watson Now the Best American Golfer?
- Lou Guzzi: Perfecting a Knockdown Shot
- Tour Confidential: Is Bubba More Popular Than Rickie?