From GOLF Magazine (July, 2012)
Designed for: 0- to 15-handicappers
Price: $1,229, steel (4-PW)
This forged “players” iron is built for guys with 95+ mph clubhead speeds. The club’s center of gravity (CG) location moves progressively throughout the set. The CG is higher and more toward the hosel (heel) in short irons to create greater maneuverability (control) and a lower ball flight. The CG is more centered in long and mid-irons for added stability and forgiveness.
Find The Clubs For YouGolf.com has teamed up with GolfTEC and Golfsmith to offer you several custom-fitting options in your area.
Videos More Videos
- How To Blast It Like Bubba
- Hack Golf: Could a 15-Inch Cup Save Golf?
- Masters 2014: Why You Should Believe in Bubba Watson
- Bubba's Hilarious Response to Question About Last Year's Masters
- Jordan Spieth on Masters Runner-Up Finish: "It Stings"
- A Mechanic Win Would Alter Golf History
- No Asterisk Necessary
- How To Hit Those Masters Shots That Fly Long and High Then Land Soft
- Confidential: Biggest Masters Heartbreaks