From GOLF Magazine (July, 2012)
Designed for: 0- to 15-handicappers
Price: $1,229, steel (4-PW)
This forged “players” iron is built for guys with 95+ mph clubhead speeds. The club’s center of gravity (CG) location moves progressively throughout the set. The CG is higher and more toward the hosel (heel) in short irons to create greater maneuverability (control) and a lower ball flight. The CG is more centered in long and mid-irons for added stability and forgiveness.
Find The Clubs For YouGolf.com has teamed up with GolfTEC and Golfsmith to offer you several custom-fitting options in your area.
Videos More Videos
- McDowell's Keys Off The Tee
- Dave Pelz: Make More 20-Footers
- How Tiger Got His Grip Back
- Las Vegas Replica Courses
- How To Get Bubba-Long
- Putters, Wedges Roundtable
- Top One-Stop Golfing in Vegas
- Does Tiger Have a Rival?
- Power Through Tall Grass
- Beat The Yips
- Hit A Spinning Pitch
- How To Prepare For A Pressure Tee Shot