From GOLF Magazine (July, 2012)
Designed for: 0- to 15-handicappers
Price: $1,229, steel (4-PW)
This forged “players” iron is built for guys with 95+ mph clubhead speeds. The club’s center of gravity (CG) location moves progressively throughout the set. The CG is higher and more toward the hosel (heel) in short irons to create greater maneuverability (control) and a lower ball flight. The CG is more centered in long and mid-irons for added stability and forgiveness.
Find The Clubs For YouGolf.com has teamed up with GolfTEC and Golfsmith to offer you several custom-fitting options in your area.
Videos More Videos
- Make Better Putts By Using Billy Horschel's Grip
- Confidential: Ryder Cup vs. Masters
- Hot Tip From a Hot Golfer: Christy Yun
- Two Tips to Change Direction Like Billy Horschel
- Alan Shipnuck: Why Team USA Will Win 2014 Ryder Cup
- Confidential: Who Should Be the U.S. Ryder Cup Team's New 'Mascot'?
- Play Like The Pros: Here's How To Take A Low Round To The House
- Deep Thoughts: Chris Kirk on Guts and Guitars