From GOLF Magazine (July, 2012)
Designed for: 0- to 15-handicappers
Price: $1,229, steel (4-PW)
This forged “players” iron is built for guys with 95+ mph clubhead speeds. The club’s center of gravity (CG) location moves progressively throughout the set. The CG is higher and more toward the hosel (heel) in short irons to create greater maneuverability (control) and a lower ball flight. The CG is more centered in long and mid-irons for added stability and forgiveness.
Find The Clubs For YouGolf.com has teamed up with GolfTEC and Golfsmith to offer you several custom-fitting options in your area.
Videos More Videos
- Tom Watson Plays It Safe With Ryder Cup Picks
- Hot Tip From A Hot Golfer: Morgan Pressel
- Confidential: Can Golf Compete With Football?
- Patrick Reed's Tip for Beating a Pine-Straw Lie
- Ask the Rules Guy: The Prickly Contrarian
- Zach Johnson: My Driving Tips
- Lee Westwood Tests Putter Made on 3-D Printer
- Ace Your Pace