Category: Midsize Mallet Putters
WE TESTED: 34”, 35” shaft length
KEY TECHNOLOGIES: The stainless steel, CNC-milled face provides a soft yet solid feel and ensures a precise impact surface. The center-shafted, “toe-down” mallet head weighs 350 grams and has 3-degrees loft.
OUR TESTERS SAY: This weighty putter swings back and through easily and is very stable through impact.
DISTANCE CONTROL: Short putts are a snap—heavy head hits the ball firmly and convincingly to the hole; above average for lag putts; off-center hits lose little in terms of distance or direction.
FEEL: Milled face provides a silky smooth feel and responsive feedback; the head is nicely balanced and weighted—it promotes a smooth tempo and will fix anyone’s wobbly stroke.
LOOK: Minimalist look with bold white alignment stripe makes aiming quick and easy; symmetrical head is marginally smaller than many mallets.
Testers with arc strokes don’t prefer the center-shaft location; a few guys find the grip end too heavy for their liking; the lively, responsive clubface can be too hot at times, creating a need to swing gently.
Find The Clubs For YouGolf.com has teamed up with GolfTEC and Golfsmith to offer you several custom-fitting options in your area.
Videos More Videos
- Golf Media: What Does Fox Have in Store?
- Play Like the Pros: Conquering the Long, Scary Par 3
- Rules: Ball Pops Out When Flag Is Removed
- Confidential: Is Being Tiger's Coach the Best or Worst Job in Golf?
- Gary Player: What Every Great Putter Agrees On
- Derek Ernst on His Favorite Courses and Prized Possessions
- Confidential: Is Tiger's Scandal Still Looming Over Him?
- Chris Como on Coaching Style and the Value of Instruction
- The Shop: TaylorMade R15 Driver