Category: Midsize Mallet Putters
WE TESTED: 34”, 35” shaft length
KEY TECHNOLOGIES: The stainless steel, CNC-milled face provides a soft yet solid feel and ensures a precise impact surface. The center-shafted, “toe-down” mallet head weighs 350 grams and has 3-degrees loft.
OUR TESTERS SAY: This weighty putter swings back and through easily and is very stable through impact.
DISTANCE CONTROL: Short putts are a snap—heavy head hits the ball firmly and convincingly to the hole; above average for lag putts; off-center hits lose little in terms of distance or direction.
FEEL: Milled face provides a silky smooth feel and responsive feedback; the head is nicely balanced and weighted—it promotes a smooth tempo and will fix anyone’s wobbly stroke.
LOOK: Minimalist look with bold white alignment stripe makes aiming quick and easy; symmetrical head is marginally smaller than many mallets.
Testers with arc strokes don’t prefer the center-shaft location; a few guys find the grip end too heavy for their liking; the lively, responsive clubface can be too hot at times, creating a need to swing gently.
Find The Clubs For YouGolf.com has teamed up with GolfTEC and Golfsmith to offer you several custom-fitting options in your area.
Videos More Videos
- The Secret to Bubba's Blasts
- Hack Golf: Could a 15-Inch Cup Save Golf?
- Masters 2014: Why You Should Believe in Bubba Watson
- Bubba's Hilarious Response to Question About Last Year's Masters
- Jordan Spieth on Masters Runner-Up Finish: "It Stings"
- A Mechanic Win Would Alter Golf History
- No Asterisk Necessary
- How To Hit Those Masters Shots That Fly Long and High Then Land Soft
- Confidential: Biggest Masters Heartbreaks