Category: Midsize Mallet Putters
WE TESTED: 34”, 35” shaft length
KEY TECHNOLOGIES: The stainless steel, CNC-milled face provides a soft yet solid feel and ensures a precise impact surface. The center-shafted, “toe-down” mallet head weighs 350 grams and has 3-degrees loft.
OUR TESTERS SAY: This weighty putter swings back and through easily and is very stable through impact.
DISTANCE CONTROL: Short putts are a snap—heavy head hits the ball firmly and convincingly to the hole; above average for lag putts; off-center hits lose little in terms of distance or direction.
FEEL: Milled face provides a silky smooth feel and responsive feedback; the head is nicely balanced and weighted—it promotes a smooth tempo and will fix anyone’s wobbly stroke.
LOOK: Minimalist look with bold white alignment stripe makes aiming quick and easy; symmetrical head is marginally smaller than many mallets.
Testers with arc strokes don’t prefer the center-shaft location; a few guys find the grip end too heavy for their liking; the lively, responsive clubface can be too hot at times, creating a need to swing gently.
Find The Clubs For YouGolf.com has teamed up with GolfTEC and Golfsmith to offer you several custom-fitting options in your area.
Videos More Videos
- A Remote Course Worth the Gamble
- Deep Thoughts With Lee Westwood
- First Look: Trump Golf Links Ferry Point
- Confidential: Hall of Fame Criteria
- Ask the Rules Guy: The Prickly Contrarian
- Hot Tip From a Hot Golfer: Renee Skidmore
- Pitch It High, Land It Soft
- Dave Pelz: Splash It Close With A Simple Swing
- Confidential: Will New Ryder Cup Task Force Help?