From GOLF Magazine (July, 2012)
Designed for: 12-handicappers or higher
Price: $699, steel (5-PW); $699, graphite (5-PW)
The company’s first iron offering boasts the same face-insert material (Carpenter 465 steel) used in its fairway woods and hybrids to generate faster ball speeds and less spin. The wide sole has a 28-gram tungsten weight to lower the center of gravity for a higher, easier launch. Recessed heel and toe areas in the sole (similar to Bobby Jones wedges) should prevent the club from “grabbing” in uneven lies and help players with sweeping swings to strike the ball more solidly.
Find The Clubs For YouGolf.com has teamed up with GolfTEC and Golfsmith to offer you several custom-fitting options in your area.
Videos More Videos
- PGA Tour Confidential: Can Tiger Woods Still Close?
- Blair O'Neal: Most Beautiful Women in Golf
- Dave Pelz: Roll Putts Fast ... Or Try Dying
- Anna Rawson: The Most Beautiful Women in Golf
- Rory McIlroy Wants To Keep PGA Championship in U.S.
- Holly Sonders: Most Beautiful Women in Golf
- Club Campestre: The Mexican Course That Survived The Cartels
- The Lighter Side Of Tiger Woods
- PGA Tour Confidential: What To Expect From Tiger in 2014
- Bubba: Why You Shouldn't Practice
- Old Tom Morris, New Style Icon?
- Natalie Gulbis: Most Beautiful Women in Golf