From GOLF Magazine (July, 2012)
Designed for: 0- to 15-handicappers
Price: $899, steel (4-GW)
Forged from 1020 carbon steel, the AMP Forged features a milled “pocket” in the cavity (as many as 25 grams per iron get redistributed to the sole). Long and mid-irons (3-7) have a relatively large pocket to increase perimeter weighting and forgiveness, the 8- and 9-irons feature a narrower, smaller pocket, and the wedges are pocketless. Each pocket is filled with urethane to dampen vibration and preserve a soft, forged feel. Comes standard with the KBS Tour shaft.
Find The Clubs For YouGolf.com has teamed up with GolfTEC and Golfsmith to offer you several custom-fitting options in your area.
Videos More Videos
- Confidential: Should Watson Pick Tiger for the Ryder Cup?
- Rory McIlroy: What's In My Bag
- Hot Tip From A Hot Golfer: Blair O'Neal
- Graeme McDowell's Driving Tips
- British Open Sunday in 60 Seconds
- British Open Thoughts With Will Ferrell
- Hot Tip From A Hot Golfer
- British Open 2014: Rory's Hard-Earned Win and Sergio's Missed Chance