From GOLF Magazine (August, 2012)
Price: $399, graphite
Designed for: Better players
The nonadjustable, forged 450cc head has the largest "high-COR " area (0.800 COR or higher) of any Mizuno players’ driver. Three distinct face thicknesses—the center is thickest and the toe area is thinnest—generate faster ball speeds over a wider area of the face. The club sets up slightly open at address, and has a neutral to slight fade bias, to eliminate the dreaded hook. Two internal head weights (a 12-gram slug located low and rearward, and a 6-gram plug in the heel) contribute to lower spin rates and a penetrating, workable flight.
Find The Clubs For YouGolf.com has teamed up with GolfTEC and Golfsmith to offer you several custom-fitting options in your area.
Videos More Videos
- Teeing Off On a Pumpkin
- Lou Guzzi: Develop Your Feel With The 9-Ball Drill
- Confidential: Is Twitter Too Dangerous?
- Hot Tip From A Hot Golfer: Veronica Felibert
- Confidential: Was Ted Bishop Ouster Fair?
- Titleist Scotty Cameron Futura X5 Putter
- Ask the Rules Guy: Standing Water Within Bunker?
- First Look: Trump Golf Links Ferry Point
- The Case for Captain Larry Nelson
- A Remote Course Worth the Gamble