From GOLF Magazine (August, 2012)
Price: $399, graphite
Designed for: Better players
The nonadjustable, forged 450cc head has the largest "high-COR " area (0.800 COR or higher) of any Mizuno players’ driver. Three distinct face thicknesses—the center is thickest and the toe area is thinnest—generate faster ball speeds over a wider area of the face. The club sets up slightly open at address, and has a neutral to slight fade bias, to eliminate the dreaded hook. Two internal head weights (a 12-gram slug located low and rearward, and a 6-gram plug in the heel) contribute to lower spin rates and a penetrating, workable flight.
Find The Clubs For YouGolf.com has teamed up with GolfTEC and Golfsmith to offer you several custom-fitting options in your area.
Videos More Videos
- How To Blast It Like Bubba
- Hack Golf: Could a 15-Inch Cup Save Golf?
- Masters 2014: Why You Should Believe in Bubba Watson
- Bubba's Hilarious Response to Question About Last Year's Masters
- Jordan Spieth on Masters Runner-Up Finish: "It Stings"
- A Mechanic Win Would Alter Golf History
- No Asterisk Necessary
- How To Hit Those Masters Shots That Fly Long and High Then Land Soft
- Confidential: Biggest Masters Heartbreaks