Adams says the slots in the crown and the sole help make these the longest hybrids the company has ever made. They are offered in lofts ranging from 15° to 28°. The contrast between the black face and the white crown is designed to aid alignment.
Find The Clubs For YouGolf.com has teamed up with GolfTEC and Golfsmith to offer you several custom-fitting options in your area.
Videos More Videos
- Peter Kostis: Two Tips for Solid Iron Shots
- Confidential: Best & Worst Ryder Cup Pairings
- Make Better Putts By Using Billy Horschel's Grip
- Confidential: Ryder Cup vs. Masters
- Hot Tip From a Hot Golfer: Christy Yun
- Confidential: Who Should Be the U.S. Ryder Cup Team's New 'Mascot'?
- Two Tips to Change Direction Like Billy Horschel
- Alan Shipnuck: Why Team USA Will Win 2014 Ryder Cup