Adams says the slots in the crown and the sole help make these the longest hybrids the company has ever made. They are offered in lofts ranging from 15° to 28°. The contrast between the black face and the white crown is designed to aid alignment.
Find The Clubs For YouGolf.com has teamed up with GolfTEC and Golfsmith to offer you several custom-fitting options in your area.
Videos More Videos
- McDowell's Keys Off The Tee
- Dave Pelz: Make More 20-Footers
- How Tiger Got His Grip Back
- Las Vegas Replica Courses
- How To Get Bubba-Long
- Putters, Wedges Roundtable
- Top One-Stop Golfing in Vegas
- Does Tiger Have a Rival?
- Power Through Tall Grass
- Beat The Yips
- Hit A Spinning Pitch
- How To Prepare For A Pressure Tee Shot