From GOLF Magazine (July, 2012)
Designed for: 5- to 18-handicappers
Price: $799, steel (4-GW); $999, graphite (4-GW)
These forged game-improvement sticks retain some features from the Idea Black CB2—8620 carbon steel construction and plated black PVD finish—but get an upgrade in forgiveness. Wider-sole long irons (4-6) and a deeper, larger cavity increase the club’s perimeter weighting. More heel relief in the sole of the short irons makes the clubs easier to maneuver and control in difficult lies. The shaft lengths vary by 5/8" per club throughout the set, rather than the typical 1/2” spacing.
Find The Clubs For YouGolf.com has teamed up with GolfTEC and Golfsmith to offer you several custom-fitting options in your area.
Videos More Videos
- Quick and Easy Warm-Up Routine
- Long Road Ahead For Sergio
- How To Survive The Anchoring Ban
- Is Anchor Ban The Right Move?
- McDowell's Keys Off The Tee
- Dave Pelz: Make More 20-Footers
- How Tiger Got His Grip Back
- Las Vegas Replica Courses
- How To Get Bubba-Long
- Putters, Wedges Roundtable
- Top One-Stop Golfing in Vegas
- Does Tiger Have a Rival?