From GOLF Magazine (July, 2012)
Designed for: 5- to 18-handicappers
Price: $799, steel (4-GW); $999, graphite (4-GW)
These forged game-improvement sticks retain some features from the Idea Black CB2—8620 carbon steel construction and plated black PVD finish—but get an upgrade in forgiveness. Wider-sole long irons (4-6) and a deeper, larger cavity increase the club’s perimeter weighting. More heel relief in the sole of the short irons makes the clubs easier to maneuver and control in difficult lies. The shaft lengths vary by 5/8" per club throughout the set, rather than the typical 1/2” spacing.
Find The Clubs For YouGolf.com has teamed up with GolfTEC and Golfsmith to offer you several custom-fitting options in your area.
Videos More Videos
- How To Blast It Like Bubba
- Hack Golf: Could a 15-Inch Cup Save Golf?
- Masters 2014: Why You Should Believe in Bubba Watson
- Bubba's Hilarious Response to Question About Last Year's Masters
- Jordan Spieth on Masters Runner-Up Finish: "It Stings"
- A Mechanic Win Would Alter Golf History
- No Asterisk Necessary
- How To Hit Those Masters Shots That Fly Long and High Then Land Soft
- Confidential: Biggest Masters Heartbreaks