- Location: Marana, AZ
- Rooms: 253
- Courses: One (27 holes)
- Amenities: Five restaurants / spa / tennis / pool / fitness center
- Also good for: Best for Luxury
6 things you need to know
- Best time to go: When it’s cold wherever you are. But great deals can be found in the steamy summer months.
- Daily stay-and-plays start at: $517
- Golf experience: Twenty-seven holes designed by the Golden Bear, 18 of which have hosted the world’s best players during the WGC Match Play.
- Best non-golf amenity: The indoor/outdoor spa is worthy of at least one full day during your stay.
- While you're there: The 253-foot waterslide is as electrifying as it gets.
- Insider tip: Bring your hiking shoes and explore the wonders of the Sonoran Desert and Tortolita Mountains.
The newly renovated Ritz-Carlton Dove Mountain resides in Marana, a small community on the northwest edge of Tucson that is inhabited largely by transplants seeking to soak up year-round rays. Designed with a modern Southwest motif, the resort has luxurious accommodations fit for everything from a romantic getaway, to a business retreat, to a family vacation. Take a hike on the 26 miles of trails in the shadows of the Tortolita Mountains, then relax in the spa with a gemstone-inspired therapy. The three nine-hole layouts at The Golf Club at Dove Mountain are all designed by Jack Nicklaus, each with a distinct character and aesthetic. Built at varying elevations, the layouts challenge the most seasoned professionals from the back tees, while also being manageable for lesser players from the more forgiving front and middle tees. The desert mountains will serve as an inspiring backdrop to your soaring drives.
Nicklaus Companies and GOLF.com are affiliates of 8AM Golf.