Videos More Videos
More Videos ›
- Lou Guzzi: The Secret Is In The Dirt
- Play Like The Pros: Strike It Like Stenson
- Confidential: Was Tiger-Foley a failure?
- Hot Tip From A Hot Golfer: Morgan Pressel
- Lee Westwood Tests Putter Made on 3-D Printer
- A Stinger For the Rest of Us
- Tiger Talk: Top 100 Teachers on Woods' Woes
- Zach Johnson: My Driving Tips
- Ask the Rules Guy: The Prickly Contrarian
- Courtesy of The Farm at Cape KiddnappersGolf Magazine's Travelin' Joe Passov has seen thousands of golf holes during his worldwide travels, but not all have left a lasting impression like this one at Cape Kidnappers in New Zealand. Prepare to be wowed. Photo Gallery»
- AP, Al Tielemans/SI, Simon Bruty/SI, Getty Images, Robert Beck/SIWhat does Bubba Watson have in common with Phil Mickelson and Jim Furyk? They're among the Tour pros who maintain official handicaps. Bubba's a +7.7 (!) at Isleworth. See Lefty and Furyk's index and learn how to get your own in seconds. Photo Gallery»
- Getty ImagesBig cheers. Massive galleries. Unbridled fanaticism. These cities, like Scottsdale, Ariz., love their golf, and they give the sport a special welcome whenever it comes to town. Photo Gallery»
INSIGHTS - TRENDS - OPINIONSMore Golf.com Writers
Cameron MorfitOld Man Langer Does Bernhard Langer deserve a spot in the Ryder Cup? Some pros think so.
Golf.com StaffMusic Man Rory McIlroy talks tunes, reveals his driving range playlist and names his imaginary band.
Gary Van SickleMy Crazy Aces It's not as simple as a ball just diving into a cup. Every hole-in-one has a story.
Golf.com StaffStuart Scott Talks Golf The ESPN SportsCenter anchor says Tiger Woods inspires him, but he's a horrible golf teacher.