1. I’m a dual citizen of Trinidad and Tobago and Canada, and I’ve missed a lot of events because of that. Immigration issues.
2. My favorite movie? Kids’ movies. I have two boys, 11 and 9.
3. My wife was a flight attendant. I met her on a flight to Quebec.
4. I own a family-oriented steakhouse in Calgary. It’s called the Vintage Chophouse.
5. I listen to Bob Marley and reggae. It reminds me of home.
6. My dad was a maintenance engineer at a Texaco refinery. He got me into golf.
7. We lack a lot of golf facilities in Trinidad — the driving ranges, the teachers. I’m trying to change that.
8. I have a Mercedes S-550, but I don’t have a Mercedes collection. I’m not going to spend my money on that.
9. I’m designing a couple of courses in Calgary and Alberta.
10. When I’m home, I’m a family man and husband. And when I’m away, I’m Stephen Ames the golfer.