Hotel hosting players, caddies at LPGA's Evian Masters catches fire

Hotel hosting players, caddies at LPGA’s Evian Masters catches fire

Some LPGA players in France for the Evian Masters got a scare on Wednesday night when their hotel caught fire.AFP reported: "Several
players were staying at the Hotel Pavillons du Golf, and South Korean
Amy Yang threw out her mattress and jumped to the ground from the
balcony. Her father suffered burns to his arm."Christina Kim, who is staying at a different hotel, also tweeted, "Thankfully no one
was seriously hurt. Catriona Matthew's hubby suffered a hurt ankle but
was able to caddy/walk today thankfully!!!"