- Location: Morell, PE C0A 1S0, Canada
- Rooms: 82
- Courses: One
- Amenities: Three restaurants / pool / spa / outdoor activities
- Also good for: Best for Families
6 things you need to know
- Best time to go: Summer to early fall is perfect for golf.
- Daily stay-and-plays start at: $339
- Golf experience: 18 holes at the spectacular Links at Crowbush Cove.
- Best non-golf amenity: Go with your family on a clam dig and stay for a beach lobster broil.
- While you're there: Rent a car to roam other parts of the island and other golf courses.
- Insider tip: Nature trips aside, don’t sleep on the golf. It’s crazy good.
Mike Keiser’s Cabot Links may steal the headlines in Canada’s outer islands, but the Links at Crowbush Cove was a much earlier attraction in the region. The five-star property has everything you need for a memorable vacation, especially if you’re looking to escape hot summertime weather. It has one of the largest spas in Atlantic Canada, along with plush rooms that feature whirlpools in the bathrooms. There is prime beach access next to the resort and a plenty of beach walking and watersports during the summer season. The Links at Crowbush Cove was named the best new golf course in Canada when it opened in 1994. Canadian architect Tom McBroom fashioned a brilliant challenge, which measures 6,905 yards from the back tees and overlooks the North Shore dunes of Prince Edward Island. The course features pot bunkers, plenty of water views and rolling greens and fairways. The closest airport is 30 minutes away but the remote location — with the sounds of silence all around you — is an exceptional experience.