- Location: Nassau, Grand Bahama, The Bahamas
- Rooms: 107
- Courses: One
- Amenities: Three restaurants / beach / outdoor gardens
- Also good for: Best for Luxury
6 things you need to know
- Best time to go: Winter and early spring is prime time here.
- Daily stay-and-plays start at: $724
- Golf experience: An oceanside Tom Weiskopf track, with stunning scenery.
- Best non-golf amenity: At least one meal at the Dune restaurant, overseen by Michelin-starred chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten.
- While you're there: Take the water transfer to the Atlantis Tower, watch the 100-foot water-tube plunge through a shark-filled lagoon.
- Insider tip: Make time to explore the resort’s 35 acres of lawns and Versailles-inspired gardens.
A Paradise Island haven for celebrity travelers since 1962, the Ocean Club turned over the management of the legendary property to the Four Seasons in December 2017. Talk about an embarrassment of riches: a luxurious Caribbean hideaway teaming with a legacy luxury hotel brand. Spoil yourself with a low-slung beachfront villa that has marble floors, vaulted ceilings and private infinity pools. Enjoy a peaceful stroll through the Versailles-inspired garden, or take a field trip with your kids to the water rides at the neighboring Atlantis. End your day in the spa with a Bahamas Rhythm Massage. The nearby Tom Weiskopf-designed Ocean Club Golf Course, often the playground of Tiger Woods and Friends, can be accessed by Four Season guests and provides plenty of dramatic oceanside views, white sand and wind.