- Location: Teton Village, WY
- Rooms: 157
- Courses: One
- Amenities: Three restaurants / spa / pool / outdoor adventures
- Also good for: Best for Luxury
6 things you need to know
- Best time to go: For golf, rafting and hiking: June–Sept.; for skiing: Dec.–Apr.
- Daily stay-and-plays start at: $810
- Golf experience: Resort guests have access to the Jackson Hole Golf & Tennis Club.
- Best non-golf amenity: Nature walks in nearby Grand Tetons National Park.
- While you're there: A day trip to Yellowstone National Park is a memory for a lifetime.
- Insider tip: The pool is heated 24 hours a day, year-round.
No ocean, no problem here in the heart of the American West, next to soaring Grand Teton National Park and a day trip from Yellowstone National Park. While golf at Jackson Hole Golf and Tennis Club and Teton Pines is nearby — keep an eye out for moose! — the focus at this resort is definitely on other outdoor activities such as hiking, rafting and fly fishing surrounded by stunning mountain views. No surprise, the skiing in the winter is also spectacular. The resort has a professional guide program, which provides expert help to any new adventures you may want to try out — all complemented by an upscale spa to work out any sore muscles. In the evenings enjoy hearty meals at the Handle Bar or Westbank Grill, campfires, drinks and singing. The great outdoors was never so great, or luxurious.