• New for 2011
The SelectFit iron cart is a smaller iron and Rescue fitting cart. It holds 20 iron clubheads, six Rescue heads, and 32 shafts. The "Performance Van" program includes three vehicles traveling the U.S.
• The 5,000 demo events staffed by its certified demo technicians, who use the FlightScope 3D Doppler radar launch monitor.
• 1,300 SelectFit locations have a "SelectFit" cart with thousands of options (17 driver heads and 14 shafts, five fairway-wood heads and shafts, three Rescue heads and shafts, 21 iron heads with lie angles 4° flat to 4° up, and 17 shafts).
• 30 Performance Labs offer a two-hour fitting experience using 3D motion analysis.
• The Kingdom, a state-of- the-art fitting facility for Tour staff pros in Carlsbad, Calif., is open to a limited number of amateurs. It features one-on-one fittings with certified technicians and a personal 3D MAT-T system report.
• The Kingdom at Reynolds Plantation, in Reynolds, Ga., is home to the firm's former PGA Tour trailer and has a Tour-certified club builder onsite.