1. CARA APPEARS ON SEVERAL GOLF CHANNEL PROGRAMS
Cara banks has been a co-host of Golf Channel’s Morning Drive since 2015, and she also hosts Golf Central.
2. SHE RELOCATED TO ORLANDO TO WORK FOR GOLF CHANNEL
A native of England, Banks hosted Sky Sports’s Golfing World prior to joining the Golf Channel team.
3. SHE STARTED HER CAREER AS CARA ROBINSON
Formerly known as Cara Robinson, Banks married her husband, Oliver Banks, in October 2017.
4. CARA IS TALL — REALLY TALL!
At 6’1″ tall, Banks towers over several of her Morning Drive colleagues.
5. SHE’S COVERED ALL OF GOLF’S MAJOR EVENTS
Banks was even selected to host the 2017 World Golf Hall of Fame induction ceremony.