We already know Steph Curry can dominate a golf course like he does most NBA teams.
But on the court — in his full-time job — Curry and his Golden State Warriors are cruising. After beating Indiana 131-123 on Tuesday, they are now a perfect 23-0 on the season. In fact, the last time the Warriors lost a regular season game back on April 7, 2015, was when they fell to New Orleans, 103-100.
How much can change in that span? A lot, especially in the golf world. Here’s what pro golf looked like the last time the Warriors lost in the regular season.
1. Jordan Spieth didn’t have a major title. Now he has two.
3. Tiger was ranked 111th in the world, and he was still optimistic about the future of his game. Not so much anymore.
4. Rory McIlroy was the No. 1 ranked golfer—by a long way.
5. Jason Day was considered the best player without a major title.
6. Paige Spiranac wasn’t that well known.