1. Rory. Get used to him being No. 1 -- here, and elsewhere. If the kid chips and putts like that on a regular basis the sky's the limit.
2. The Honda Classic. Is it too soon to anoint it the fifth major?
3. Tiger. That 62 was his most electric golf in ages. If Florida is merely a tune-up for Augusta, then Woods is right on schedule. But one ominous thought: in the past when Tiger summoned his best golf, didn't that usually translate into a victory?
4. Greg Johnston. He just signed on as Lexi Thompson's new caddie. The job requires comfortable shoes, a yardage guide and a wheelbarrow for carting around all the cash he's going to make.
5. The Seminole Pro-Member. Actually, this may be the fifth major.
1. Keegan Bradley. In position to challenge for another title, he shot a sloppy 73 on Sunday, the worst score of anyone who finished in the top 17. I'm sure he was spitting mad.
2. Luke Donald. I know he enjoyed his run at No. 1, which is a good thing because he (or any other player of this generation) may never get there again.
3. Rory. According to some peerless reporting by my colleague Michael Bamberger, the favored beer of the young lad from Northern Ireland is…wait for it…Corona. Somewhere Darren Clarke is drowning his sorrows with a claret jug full of Guinness.
4. Lee Westwood. Quintessential Westy: he shoots a final-round 63 to finish fourth, and nobody even notices.
5. The Masters. I can't believe it's still a month away. The wait is killing me.