1. 125. It's the only number that matters at this week's season-ending Disney, one of golf's great stress-fests.
4. Lee Westwood. Yes, it's another missed opportunity for the Nearly Man, but beating everyone but one guy by nine strokes is a pretty nice start to the Westwood Era. And, as this video attests, Westy will likely go-down as the most fun-loving Number One ever.
1. The PGA Tour. Westwood and McIlroy have declined membership for 2011, (Kaymer is apparently still undecided), and Fred Couples announced he will no longer be making cameos on the junior circuit. At least the Tour isn't negotiating a new TV contract amidst Tiger's travails. Oh, wait, nevermind ...
2. Ray Romano. We've already been subjected to his tedious cameos at the Crosby Clambake and that woeful Golf Channel show, but now Romano says that his character on the show "Men of a Certain Age" will be trying out for the Senior tour. Why, golf gods, why?
5. Tiger. His first winless year on Tour and then he grabs only one measly skin in what was supposed to be a triumphant return to his mother's homeland. I've said it before and I'll say it again: 2011 will be a defining year for Woods. Either he'll go back to who he was or we can safely say the era of Tiger's dominance is over.