1. Tiger. Hello again, world. Nothing in golf -- or sport -- is as thrilling as watching Tiger on Sunday at the height of his powers.
2. Stacy Lewis. Merely the hottest golfer on the planet.
3. Thongchai Jaidee. The most badass guy in golf just won his fifth Euro tour event, at the Wales Open. Or do you know any other former paratroopers playing the big tours?
4. The U.S. Open. The national championship is always a big deal, but with Tiger's rousing victory, a classic venue and a bevy of juicy subplots, this Open should be epic. Even the qualifying is exciting.
5. Dylan Frittelli. Move over Crenshaw and Kite, there's a new sheriff in town on the Texas golf team. Frittelli drained a 20-foot birdie putt on the final hole at Riviera to give the Longhorns their first national championship since 1972.
1. Phil. Dude, haven't you ever heard the words "my back tightened up"? Plus, if you're gonna pull a jabroni move like that, don't do so whilst wearing white pants with a white belt. Nothing says you're soft quite so eloquently.
2. Rickie. If Tiger gave him a shot-a-hole in their pairing on Sunday our man Fowler would have only won by one! That was a vintage beat-down, circa 2000.
3. Rory. It's kinda interesting watching the boy wonder struggle. But I'd prefer to see him be a factor this summer. Advice: Between Memphis and Olympic Club, don't make a side trip to Paris.
4. Ross Fisher. Playing in the final group in Wales he was assessed a one-stroke penalty for slow play. Is it good news or bad news that he made a mess of the closing holes, ultimately losing by two strokes, not one?
5. Rory Sabbatini and Spencer Levin. First they were roadkill as Tiger roared to victory. Then they bombed out at U.S. Open qualifying down the road at Scioto CC. Boys, it's time to get the hell out of Ohio.