Sunscreen and sunglasses
2. My favorite thing about myself is:
A. My intelligence
B. My talent for the game
C. My competitive spirit
D. My wit and sense of humor
If I could only play on one course for the rest ofmy life, I'd choose:
4. If I could have any one talent:
B. X-ray vision
C. Ability to fly for short distances
D. Never miss a putt
The one thing I want to do before I die:
See the Seven Wonders of the World
None yet. It's tops on my list.
6. If the following men were hanging from a cliff and I could only save one, it would probably be:
A. Tiger Woods
B. Jack Nicklaus
C. Phil Mickelson
D. Arnold Palmer
MC: Ah! That's terrible! That's really a horrible question! Oh, that's evil! I just can't answer the question.
7. If I were going to eat the same thing for the rest ofmy life, it would be:
A. Steak and creamed spinach
B. Lobster and mussels
D. Other: Japanese
Ugh, yes. It's absolutely disgusting. I hate it.
8. I wish I could stop:
9. I've never met a New Zealander I didn't like.
MC: That'll score some brownie points back home.
My idol will always be:
11. My worst habit is:
A. Eating poorly
B. Not working out
D. Other: [Manager jumps in, says it's being too nice and never saying no.]
MC: I'd have to agree.
Ha! Yeah, stuff like that.
12. My favorite movie is:
MC: Star Wars.
13. If they gave out a trophy for The British Open, I'd have a thousand on my mantle.
GM: But they do give one out... MC: I know.
GM: Okay. So you mean you expect to win a thousand British Opens?