Major Championship True or False
1. Tim Clark made the U.S. Open cut at Oakmont despite not making a birdie.
2. Winner Cristie Kerr was the only American among the top 15 finishers at the Women's U.S. Open.
6. Andres Romero shot the lowest round at the British Open.
7. The Women's British Open, won by Lorena Ochoa, was the first women's professional event ever played on the Old Course in St. Andrews.
8. When Tiger Woods won the PGA at Southern Hills at 8 under par, it was the first time he won a major without being at least 10 under for the tournament.
9. Even though Arnold Palmer was only going to hit a tee shot on the first hole as the new ceremonial starter at the Masters, he spent 45 minutes warming up on the practice range with nearly every club in his bag.
10. Fred Couples missed the cut at the Masters with a second-round 76 and came up short of tying Gary Player's record of 23 straight Masters cuts made.