Match the quote with the person who said it.
1. "Dave Marr once said, 'There's not a swing thought in the whole continent of South America.' "
2. "It'd be nice if Elin had quadruplets nicely spaced out throughout the year, perhaps the first in April, the second in mid-June, the third in July and the fourth in the second week of August. The rest of us might have a chance then."
3. "You'll be like that someday, too. All you'll remember are the 15 or 16 Masters that Tiger Woods won."
4. "They always say nobody likes to make a bogey less than Tiger. Well, we all like making bogeys then, I guess."
5. "To suggest that getting married or having a baby would slow him down is asinine. Tiger will break all the records. There's no stopping him."
a. Woody Austin
b. Paul Azinger
c. Colin Montgomerie
d. Curtis Strange
e. Dan Jenkins