Dustin Johnson withdraws from Sony Open

KAPALUA, Hawaii -- Dustin Johnson, whose relationship with LPGA star Natalie Gulbis was made public by Golf.com on Saturday, said Sunday he would not be playing the Sony Open as previously scheduled.
(Editor's Note: Johnson officially withdrew on Monday.)
"I've got to go take care of some things at home," Johnson said after shooting a final-round 68 (14 under total). "Something came up."
Gulbis followed Johnson around the Plantation Course at Kapalua for the second straight day Sunday, but this was the first time she's popped up on Golf Channel's telecast.
Johnson declined to address his relationship with Gulbis.
 

More From the Web

HOLE YARDS PAR R1 R2 R3 R4
OUT
HOLE YARDS PAR R1 R2 R3 R4
IN