1. PGA National Champion Course, Palm Beach Gardens, Fla. (Honda Classic)
Average Score: 72.54 -- 2.54 strokes over par
Y.E. Yang makes a birdie putt on the third hole at the PGA National Champion Course at the 2009 Honda Classic.
2 of 10
2. Shaughnessy Golf & Country Club, Vancouver, Canada (HBC Canadian Open)
Average Score: 72.521 -- 2.521 strokes over par
Luke Donald tees off at the second hole at Shaughnessy Golf and Country Club at the 2011 Canadian Open.
3 of 10Icon SMI
3. TPC Four Seasons Resort, Irving, Texas (HP Byron Nelson Championship)
Average Score: 72.354 -- 2.354 strokes over par
The 18th hole at the TPC Four Seasons Resort at the 2011 HP Byron Nelson Championship.
4 of 10
4. TPC San Antonio, San Antonio, Texas (Valero Texas Open)
Average Score: 73.665 -- 1.665 strokes over par
Brandt Snedeker on the 15th hole of TPC San Antonio at the 2011 Valero Texas Open.
5 of 10
5. Bay Hill Club and Lodge (Arnold Palmer Invitational)
Average Score: 73.203 -- 1.203 strokes over par
Arnold Palmer tees off on the first hole at Bay Hill during the pro-am for the 2011 Arnold Palmer Invitational.
6 of 10The Commercial Appeal/Landov
6. TPC Southwind, Memphis, Tenn. (FedEx St. Jude Classic)
Average Score: 70.987 -- 0.987
John Daly takes a break on the 18th hole at TPC Southwind at the 2011 FedEx St. Jude Classic.
7 of 10
7. Riviera Country Club, Los Angeles, Calif. (Northern Trust Open)
Average Score: 71.833 -- 0.833 strokes over par
Phil Mickelson tees off on the 15th hole at Riviera Country Club in the 2011 Northern Trust Open.
8 of 10Evan Schiller
8. Torrey Pines South Course, San Diego, Calif. (Farmers Insurance Open)
Average Score: 72.792 -- 0.792 strokes over par
The third hole at Torrey Pines South.
9 of 10AP
9. Aronimink Golf Club, Newton Square, Pa. (AT&T National)
Average Score: 70.719 -- 0.719 strokes over par
Ryan Moore on the 18th hole of Aronimink at the 2010 AT&T National.
10 of 10AP
10. The Old White TPC, White Sulphur Springs, W.Va. (Greenbrier Classic)
Scoring Average: 70.593 -- 0.593 strokes over par
Anthony Kim on the first hole of the Old White TPC at the 2011 Greenbrier Classic.
You May Like
More Courses & Travel
Sign Up for Newsletters
Receive insider analysis, swing tips, equipment news, special offers and much more.