From Golf Magazine (October, 2012)
The MP-T4 has a more tapered hosel and additional heel relief than in the [discontinued] MP T-11. Its forged carbon steel heads feature a milled face, “quad cut” grooves and groove configurations that vary based on loft. Specifically, the 50°, 52° and 54° lofts have deeper, more narrow grooves for maximum spin on full swing shots (similar to MP T-11), while the 56°, 58° and 60° have wider, shallower grooves to grip the ball on partial swings. The wedge comes standard with True Temper’s DG Spinner shaft.
Find The Clubs For YouGolf.com has teamed up with GolfTEC and Golfsmith to offer you several custom-fitting options in your area.
Videos More Videos
- Graeme McDowell's Driving Tips
- Cheyenne Woods: Most Beautiful Women in Golf
- Navigate Tough Fairways
- Deep Thoughts With WGC-Cadillac Champion Patrick Reed
- Go Low for a Reliable Shot Under Pressure
- Tour Confidential: Is It Make-or-Break Time For Tiger?
- Confidential: Should Watson Pick Tiger for the Ryder Cup?
- Talking Shop with Charl Schwartzel