From Golf Magazine (October, 2012)
The MP-T4 has a more tapered hosel and additional heel relief than in the [discontinued] MP T-11. Its forged carbon steel heads feature a milled face, “quad cut” grooves and groove configurations that vary based on loft. Specifically, the 50°, 52° and 54° lofts have deeper, more narrow grooves for maximum spin on full swing shots (similar to MP T-11), while the 56°, 58° and 60° have wider, shallower grooves to grip the ball on partial swings. The wedge comes standard with True Temper’s DG Spinner shaft.
Find The Clubs For YouGolf.com has teamed up with GolfTEC and Golfsmith to offer you several custom-fitting options in your area.
Videos More Videos
- Confidential: Should Watson Pick Tiger for the Ryder Cup?
- Rory McIlroy: What's In My Bag
- Hot Tip From A Hot Golfer: Blair O'Neal
- Graeme McDowell's Driving Tips
- British Open Sunday in 60 Seconds
- British Open Thoughts With Will Ferrell
- Hot Tip From A Hot Golfer
- British Open 2014: Rory's Hard-Earned Win and Sergio's Missed Chance