From Golf Magazine (October, 2012)
The MP-T4 has a more tapered hosel and additional heel relief than in the [discontinued] MP T-11. Its forged carbon steel heads feature a milled face, “quad cut” grooves and groove configurations that vary based on loft. Specifically, the 50°, 52° and 54° lofts have deeper, more narrow grooves for maximum spin on full swing shots (similar to MP T-11), while the 56°, 58° and 60° have wider, shallower grooves to grip the ball on partial swings. The wedge comes standard with True Temper’s DG Spinner shaft.
Find The Clubs For YouGolf.com has teamed up with GolfTEC and Golfsmith to offer you several custom-fitting options in your area.
Videos More Videos
- Lou Guzzi: The Secret Is In The Dirt
- Play Like The Pros: Strike It Like Stenson
- Confidential: Was Tiger-Foley a failure?
- Hot Tip From A Hot Golfer: Morgan Pressel
- Lee Westwood Tests Putter Made on 3-D Printer
- A Stinger For the Rest of Us
- Tiger Talk: Top 100 Teachers on Woods' Woes
- Zach Johnson: My Driving Tips
- Ask the Rules Guy: The Prickly Contrarian