From Golf Magazine (October, 2012)
The MP-T4 has a more tapered hosel and additional heel relief than in the [discontinued] MP T-11. Its forged carbon steel heads feature a milled face, “quad cut” grooves and groove configurations that vary based on loft. Specifically, the 50°, 52° and 54° lofts have deeper, more narrow grooves for maximum spin on full swing shots (similar to MP T-11), while the 56°, 58° and 60° have wider, shallower grooves to grip the ball on partial swings. The wedge comes standard with True Temper’s DG Spinner shaft.
Find The Clubs For YouGolf.com has teamed up with GolfTEC and Golfsmith to offer you several custom-fitting options in your area.
Videos More Videos
- Was Hack Golf a Failure?
- The Shop: TaylorMade R15 Driver
- Rotate For Straighter Shots
- Tour Confidential: Will Phil Mickelson at ASU Start a Pro-Coaching Trend?
- The Shop: Cleveland CG Black Irons
- Deep Thoughts: Brittany Lang on Her Idol and Greatest Accomplishments
- Help Wanted! Why Adam Scott's Caddie Will Have Golf's Best Gig
- Is Bubba Watson Now the Best American Golfer?
- Lou Guzzi: Perfecting a Knockdown Shot
- Tour Confidential: Is Bubba More Popular Than Rickie?