From Golf Magazine (October, 2012)
The MP-T4 has a more tapered hosel and additional heel relief than in the [discontinued] MP T-11. Its forged carbon steel heads feature a milled face, “quad cut” grooves and groove configurations that vary based on loft. Specifically, the 50°, 52° and 54° lofts have deeper, more narrow grooves for maximum spin on full swing shots (similar to MP T-11), while the 56°, 58° and 60° have wider, shallower grooves to grip the ball on partial swings. The wedge comes standard with True Temper’s DG Spinner shaft.
Find The Clubs For YouGolf.com has teamed up with GolfTEC and Golfsmith to offer you several custom-fitting options in your area.
Videos More Videos
- Confidential: Is Twitter Too Dangerous?
- Confidential: Was Ted Bishop Ouster Fair?
- Titleist Scotty Cameron Futura X5 Putter
- Pitch It High, Land It Soft
- First Look: Trump Golf Links Ferry Point
- The Case for Captain Larry Nelson
- A Remote Course Worth the Gamble
- Deep Thoughts With Lee Westwood
- Confidential: Hall of Fame Criteria
- Hot Tip From a Hot Golfer: Renee Skidmore