From Golf Magazine (October, 2012)
The MP-T4 has a more tapered hosel and additional heel relief than in the [discontinued] MP T-11. Its forged carbon steel heads feature a milled face, “quad cut” grooves and groove configurations that vary based on loft. Specifically, the 50°, 52° and 54° lofts have deeper, more narrow grooves for maximum spin on full swing shots (similar to MP T-11), while the 56°, 58° and 60° have wider, shallower grooves to grip the ball on partial swings. The wedge comes standard with True Temper’s DG Spinner shaft.
Find The Clubs For YouGolf.com has teamed up with GolfTEC and Golfsmith to offer you several custom-fitting options in your area.
Videos More Videos
- Confidential: Ryder Cup vs. Masters
- Hot Tip From a Hot Golfer: Christy Yun
- Two Tips to Change Direction Like Billy Horschel
- Alan Shipnuck: Why Team USA Will Win 2014 Ryder Cup
- Confidential: Who Should Be the U.S. Ryder Cup Team's New 'Mascot'?
- Play Like The Pros: Here's How To Take A Low Round To The House
- Deep Thoughts: Chris Kirk on Guts and Guitars