From Golf Magazine (October, 2012)
The MP-T4 has a more tapered hosel and additional heel relief than in the [discontinued] MP T-11. Its forged carbon steel heads feature a milled face, “quad cut” grooves and groove configurations that vary based on loft. Specifically, the 50°, 52° and 54° lofts have deeper, more narrow grooves for maximum spin on full swing shots (similar to MP T-11), while the 56°, 58° and 60° have wider, shallower grooves to grip the ball on partial swings. The wedge comes standard with True Temper’s DG Spinner shaft.
Find The Clubs For YouGolf.com has teamed up with GolfTEC and Golfsmith to offer you several custom-fitting options in your area.
Videos More Videos
- The Secret to Bubba's Blasts
- Hack Golf: Could a 15-Inch Cup Save Golf?
- Masters 2014: Why You Should Believe in Bubba Watson
- Bubba's Hilarious Response to Question About Last Year's Masters
- Jordan Spieth on Masters Runner-Up Finish: "It Stings"
- A Mechanic Win Would Alter Golf History
- No Asterisk Necessary
- How To Hit Those Masters Shots That Fly Long and High Then Land Soft
- Confidential: Biggest Masters Heartbreaks