From Golf Magazine (October, 2012)
The MP-T4 has a more tapered hosel and additional heel relief than in the [discontinued] MP T-11. Its forged carbon steel heads feature a milled face, “quad cut” grooves and groove configurations that vary based on loft. Specifically, the 50°, 52° and 54° lofts have deeper, more narrow grooves for maximum spin on full swing shots (similar to MP T-11), while the 56°, 58° and 60° have wider, shallower grooves to grip the ball on partial swings. The wedge comes standard with True Temper’s DG Spinner shaft.
Find The Clubs For YouGolf.com has teamed up with GolfTEC and Golfsmith to offer you several custom-fitting options in your area.
Videos More Videos
- Confidential: Hall of Fame Criteria
- Hot Tip From a Hot Golfer: Renee Skidmore
- Check Out Cleveland's CG Black Driver
- Use the 'Belly Wedge' Like Sang-moon Bae
- Dave Pelz: Splash It Close With A Simple Swing
- Confidential: Will New Ryder Cup Task Force Help?
- Ask the Rules Guy: Standing Water Within Bunker?
- Pitch It High, Land It Soft
- Hot Tip From a Hot Golfer: Natalie Gulbis