From GOLF Magazine (September, 2012)
Price: $150, graphite
Designed for: Better players
The MP-650 has a “cup face”—the body attaches to the face along the crown and sole—to create a larger effective rebound area and faster ball speeds. Twenty grams of discretionary weight positioned low and rearward contribute to an easy launch, while weight pads centered inside the head create a neutral, controlled ball flight. The moderately sized, cambered sole allows shotmakers to strut their stuff from various lies. Lofts: 17° (2H), 19° (3H) and 22° (4H).
Find The Clubs For YouGolf.com has teamed up with GolfTEC and Golfsmith to offer you several custom-fitting options in your area.
Videos More Videos
- Lou Guzzi: The Secret Is In The Dirt
- Play Like The Pros: Strike It Like Stenson
- Confidential: Was Tiger-Foley a failure?
- Hot Tip From A Hot Golfer: Morgan Pressel
- Lee Westwood Tests Putter Made on 3-D Printer
- A Stinger For the Rest of Us
- Tiger Talk: Top 100 Teachers on Woods' Woes
- Zach Johnson: My Driving Tips
- Ask the Rules Guy: The Prickly Contrarian