From GOLF Magazine (September, 2012)
Price: $150, graphite
Designed for: Better players
The MP-650 has a “cup face”—the body attaches to the face along the crown and sole—to create a larger effective rebound area and faster ball speeds. Twenty grams of discretionary weight positioned low and rearward contribute to an easy launch, while weight pads centered inside the head create a neutral, controlled ball flight. The moderately sized, cambered sole allows shotmakers to strut their stuff from various lies. Lofts: 17° (2H), 19° (3H) and 22° (4H).
Find The Clubs For YouGolf.com has teamed up with GolfTEC and Golfsmith to offer you several custom-fitting options in your area.
Videos More Videos
- Scorecard: Contenders at the Next Two Majors?
- Hit Greens Like Rose
- Rose wins, but Phil's loss will linger
- Merion: The Spiritual Home Of American Golf
- Phil on his 'heartbreaking' loss
- Final Round Highlights
- What happened to Tiger this week?
- How To Finish Like Ben Hogan
- Tiger, Sergio Talk Feud at Merion
- Would the Duke Brothers From 'Trading Places' Be Merion Members?
- Inside Francis Ouimet's childhood home in Brookline
- Learn Trevino's Accuracy