From GOLF Magazine (September, 2012)
Price: $150, graphite
Designed for: Better players
The MP-650 has a “cup face”—the body attaches to the face along the crown and sole—to create a larger effective rebound area and faster ball speeds. Twenty grams of discretionary weight positioned low and rearward contribute to an easy launch, while weight pads centered inside the head create a neutral, controlled ball flight. The moderately sized, cambered sole allows shotmakers to strut their stuff from various lies. Lofts: 17° (2H), 19° (3H) and 22° (4H).
Find The Clubs For YouGolf.com has teamed up with GolfTEC and Golfsmith to offer you several custom-fitting options in your area.
Videos More Videos
- Tour Confidential: Should Tiger Play Bay Hill or Wait for the Masters?
- Deep Thoughts With WGC-Cadillac Champion Patrick Reed
- Tumble Like Rory to Knock Your Fairway Woods Pin High
- 'In Conversation With': Richard Kind and David Morse on Acting and Golf
- Learn Walker's 'Spider-Man' Move
- Tour Confidential: Match Play Event In Trouble?
- 'In Conversation With' Preview: Richard Kind and David Morse
- Tour Confidential: Why 'Caddyshack' Endures
- Deep Thoughts With Jason Day
- Johnny Miller: 3 Tour Trends That Need To End Now!