From GOLF Magazine (September, 2012)
Price: $150, graphite
Designed for: Better players
The MP-650 has a “cup face”—the body attaches to the face along the crown and sole—to create a larger effective rebound area and faster ball speeds. Twenty grams of discretionary weight positioned low and rearward contribute to an easy launch, while weight pads centered inside the head create a neutral, controlled ball flight. The moderately sized, cambered sole allows shotmakers to strut their stuff from various lies. Lofts: 17° (2H), 19° (3H) and 22° (4H).
Find The Clubs For YouGolf.com has teamed up with GolfTEC and Golfsmith to offer you several custom-fitting options in your area.
Videos More Videos
- Club Campestre: The Mexican Course That Survived The Cartels
- PGA Tour Confidential: What To Expect From Tiger in 2014
- Blair O'Neal: Most Beautiful Women in Golf
- Bubba: Why You Shouldn't Practice
- Old Tom Morris, New Style Icon?
- Holly Sonders: Most Beautiful Women in Golf
- Natalie Gulbis: Most Beautiful Women in Golf
- PGA Tour Power Tip: Use Your Hips Like Harris English
- Anna Rawson: The Most Beautiful Women in Golf
- Who's The Best Player Right Now?
- Better By Saturday: Lou Guzzi's Chopping Wood Drill
- How To Add Freedom To Your Swing For Better Ball-Striking