Money is tight for everyone, including golfers. But if you are in the market for new equipment, there has never been a better time to buy. New technologies and being sold at astounding prices.
The editors at GOLF Magazine took a look around the Internet and found money-saving deals with every click. Here is a list of what they found (Deals are subject to change and are available while supplies last):
• Fairway wood or hybrid for $1 with select driver purchase, or, free FT-iQ driver with select iron purchase.
• Free fairway wood or hybrid with select driver purchase, or, purchase a set of current Cleveland '09 irons and be eligible to trade-in for a new set (of equal or lesser value) of Cleveland irons introduced from January 2010 to December 2011 at no charge.
• S9-1 driver for $199 and the S9-1 fairway wood for $149
• Be one of the first 100 people to buy the new Pipe Dream putter and get $25 off the normal price of $150.
• SQ DYMO driver or SQ DYMO2 for $199, fairway wood for $149, or SQ DYMO or SQ DYMO2 STR8-FIT for $299
• CALLAWAY: Free six-pack of Tour i golf balls with the purchase of one dozen Tour i or Tour ix golf balls. Two dozen HX Hot Bite golf balls for $44.99
• NIKE: Two dozen ONE Tour D golf balls for $59.99
• TAYLORMADE: Two dozen TP Series balls for $55, two dozen Burner TP balls for $45, two dozen Burner golf balls for $35, or two dozen Noodle+ or Noodle+ Ladies balls for $25
• Purchase $299 of equipment at any Golfsmith and receive a free 30-minute GolfTEC Swing Diagnosis from a GolfTEC Certified Personal Coach (valued at $85).