From GOLF Magazine (July, 2012)
Designed for: 0- to 15-handicappers
Price: $899, steel (4-GW)
Forged from 1020 carbon steel, the AMP Forged features a milled “pocket” in the cavity (as many as 25 grams per iron get redistributed to the sole). Long and mid-irons (3-7) have a relatively large pocket to increase perimeter weighting and forgiveness, the 8- and 9-irons feature a narrower, smaller pocket, and the wedges are pocketless. Each pocket is filled with urethane to dampen vibration and preserve a soft, forged feel. Comes standard with the KBS Tour shaft.
Find The Clubs For YouGolf.com has teamed up with GolfTEC and Golfsmith to offer you several custom-fitting options in your area.
Videos More Videos
- Confidential: Is Twitter Too Dangerous?
- Confidential: Was Ted Bishop Ouster Fair?
- Titleist Scotty Cameron Futura X5 Putter
- Pitch It High, Land It Soft
- First Look: Trump Golf Links Ferry Point
- The Case for Captain Larry Nelson
- A Remote Course Worth the Gamble
- Deep Thoughts With Lee Westwood
- Confidential: Hall of Fame Criteria
- Hot Tip From a Hot Golfer: Renee Skidmore