From GOLF Magazine (July, 2012)
Designed for: 0- to 15-handicappers
Price: $899, steel (4-GW)
Forged from 1020 carbon steel, the AMP Forged features a milled “pocket” in the cavity (as many as 25 grams per iron get redistributed to the sole). Long and mid-irons (3-7) have a relatively large pocket to increase perimeter weighting and forgiveness, the 8- and 9-irons feature a narrower, smaller pocket, and the wedges are pocketless. Each pocket is filled with urethane to dampen vibration and preserve a soft, forged feel. Comes standard with the KBS Tour shaft.
Find The Clubs For YouGolf.com has teamed up with GolfTEC and Golfsmith to offer you several custom-fitting options in your area.
Videos More Videos
- Tom Watson Plays It Safe With Ryder Cup Picks
- Hot Tip From A Hot Golfer: Morgan Pressel
- Confidential: Can Golf Compete With Football?
- Patrick Reed's Tip for Beating a Pine-Straw Lie
- Ask the Rules Guy: The Prickly Contrarian
- Zach Johnson: My Driving Tips
- Lee Westwood Tests Putter Made on 3-D Printer
- Ace Your Pace