From GOLF Magazine (July, 2012)
Designed for: 0- to 15-handicappers
Price: $899, steel (4-GW)
Forged from 1020 carbon steel, the AMP Forged features a milled “pocket” in the cavity (as many as 25 grams per iron get redistributed to the sole). Long and mid-irons (3-7) have a relatively large pocket to increase perimeter weighting and forgiveness, the 8- and 9-irons feature a narrower, smaller pocket, and the wedges are pocketless. Each pocket is filled with urethane to dampen vibration and preserve a soft, forged feel. Comes standard with the KBS Tour shaft.
Find The Clubs For YouGolf.com has teamed up with GolfTEC and Golfsmith to offer you several custom-fitting options in your area.
Videos More Videos
- The Secret to Bubba's Blasts
- Hack Golf: Could a 15-Inch Cup Save Golf?
- Masters 2014: Why You Should Believe in Bubba Watson
- Bubba's Hilarious Response to Question About Last Year's Masters
- Jordan Spieth on Masters Runner-Up Finish: "It Stings"
- A Mechanic Win Would Alter Golf History
- No Asterisk Necessary
- How To Hit Those Masters Shots That Fly Long and High Then Land Soft
- Confidential: Biggest Masters Heartbreaks