Nike SasQuatch Sumo2
$479, graphite; nikegolf.com
8.5Ã‚Â°, 9.5Ã‚Â°, 10.5Ã‚Â° and Lucky 13Ã‚Â° with Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana graphite shaft
"We've created a 'Super Moment' of inertia by incorporating a beta titanium face, titanium body and composite crown into a square-headed design. The result is greater distance, forgiveness and accuracy."
• "The large face and head let you get away with murder." Rich Bernstein (handicap 13)
• "Good shots go long and bad shots go, well, long." Bud Adler (15)
• "Can't miss it. No way." Joe Nagel (3)
• "Entire face is a sweet spot." Jim Esther (20)
• "I hit it straight, regardless of the swing."Michael Kaye (14)
• "A big, repeatable ball crusher." Don Ytterberg (15)
• "As large as a cruise liner so it's easy to line up." C.J. Bush (17)
• "Sounds like a shattering light bulb." Jeremy Ross (4)
• "Gotta be the loudest driver ever." Jeff McKinney (15)
Videos More Videos
- Tour Confidential: What Impact Will Tiger's Absence Have on Golf?
- How To Blast It Like Bubba
- Hack Golf: Could a 15-Inch Cup Save Golf?
- Masters 2014: Why You Should Believe in Bubba Watson
- Bubba's Hilarious Response to Question About Last Year's Masters
- Jordan Spieth on Masters Runner-Up Finish: "It Stings"
- A Mechanic Win Would Alter Golf History
- No Asterisk Necessary
- How To Hit Those Masters Shots That Fly Long and High Then Land Soft
- Confidential: Biggest Masters Heartbreaks