Official Rules: No Purchase Necessary
1. HOW TO ENTER: This contest begins 5:30 PM Eastern Time (“ET”) on Friday, February 21, 2014 and ends at 2:00 PM ET on Sunday, February 23, 2014 (the “Contest Entry Period”). There are three (3) Contest Entry Periods as defined in the chart below:
|Period||Store Number & Location||Start Date||Start Time||End Date||End Time|
|1||59 West Palm Beach, FL||2/21/14||5:30 PM ET||2/21/14||7:30 PM ET|
|2||95 Boca Raton, FL||2/22/14||11:00 AM ET||2/22/14||1:00 PM ET|
|3||61 Hollywood, FL||2/23/14||12:00 PM ET||2/23/14||2:00 PM ET|
To enter, visit participating Golfsmith stores, provide your contact information to the on-site representative, and follow the instructions to submit an entry using the golf simulator hitting bay. Entrant will be allowed to take two (2) shots at the hole. Entries become sole property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. LIMIT: one entry per person per store per the Contest Entry Period.
2. WINNER DETERMINATION: At the end of the Contest Entry Period, Sponsor will determine the entry closest to the pin as calculated by the golf simulator hitting bay. This entry will be deemed the potential Grand Prize winner. In the event of a tie, a random drawing will determine the winner, which will take place at the offices of US Sweepstakes & Fulfillment Company (the “Administrator”), an independent agent of the Sponsor. Decisions of judges and Administrator are final and binding. Winner will be notified by email.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years or older at time of entry (“Entrant(s)”). Void where prohibited by law. Employees of TI Media Solutions, Inc., GOLF Magazine, American Honda Motor Co., Inc., Time Inc. and their promotional partners and their respective parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies (and members of their immediate family and/or those living in the same of household of each such employee) are not eligible.
4. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): One (1) Grand Prize is available to be won an “Ultimate Taming the Bear Trap” prize package. The prize package includes:
• Two (2) tickets to the Honda Classic at PGA National event on Saturday, March 1, 2014.
• Two (2) tickets to the Honda Classic at PGA National event on Sunday, March 2, 2014.
• Two (2) rounds of golf for winner and one (1) guest at the PGA National Champions Golf Course. Must be redeemed by 12/31/14.
• A one (1) hour lesson for winner and one (1) guest with a GOLF Magazine Top 100 Teacher. Winner and guest must attend the same lesson. Must be redeemed by 12/31/14.
• The ARV of the Grand Prize is: $1,610.00.
ALL TAXES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. The prize is awarded without warranty, express or implied, of any kind.
5. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: Prize is not redeemable for cash. No transfer, assignment, or substitution of a prize permitted, except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize (or prize component) for an item of equal or greater value at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
If winner lives more than two-hundred (200) miles from the PGA National resort, winner will receive hotel accommodations for one (1) night in a single room, double occupancy as determined by the Sponsor. Maximum value $250. The additional $250 will be added to the Grand Prize ARV. If winner resides within two-hundred (200) miles no addition compensation will be provided. If tickets to the Honda Classic at PGA Nati8onal event are not used, this part portion of the prize will be forfeited.
Nothing in these official contest rules shall obligate Sponsor to publish or otherwise use any entry submitted in connection with this Contest. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Contest. Potential Winner, as a condition of receiving any prize, will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and where legally permissible a Publicity Release and confirmation of a license as set forth above within five (5) days following the date of first attempted notification. Failure to comply with this deadline may result in forfeiture of the prize and notification of an alternate winner. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and its agencies to use Winner’s name and/or likeness, biographical information, photograph, and/or other materials submitted for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. By entering and/or accepting prize, Entrants and Winners agree to hold Sponsor and its promotional partners, its directors, officers, employees and assigns harmless for liability, damages or claims for injury or loss to any person or relating to, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, participation in this Contest, the acceptance and/or subsequent use or misuse, or condition of any of the prizes awarded, or claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion or privacy. False or deceptive entries or acts will render the Entrant ineligible. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the immediate and unrestricted right to disqualify any entrant or prize winner, if either commits or has committed any act, or has been involved or becomes involved in any situation or occurrence which the Sponsor deems likely to subject the Sponsor, entrant or winner to ridicule, scandal or contempt or which reflects unfavorably upon the Sponsor in any way. If such information is discovered by Sponsor after a winner has received notice of his prize and before the prize is awarded, Sponsor may rescind the prize in its entirety. If a portion of his/her prize has already been awarded, Sponsor may withdraw the remainder of the prize that has been fulfilled. Decisions of the Sponsor are final and binding in all matters related to this paragraph. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the contest, or in the announcement of the prize.
6. GOVERNING LAW: This Contest is governed by the internal laws of the state of New York without regard to principles of conflict of laws. All cases and claims pertaining to this Contest must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction in the City of New York, without recourse to class action suits.
7. SEVERABILITY: If any provision of these Rules is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction or appointed arbitrator, such determination shall in no way affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision herein.
8. WINNER’S LIST: For name of Winner(s), available after February 24, 2014, send a separate self-addressed, stamped envelope to: The GOLF Magazine Tame the Bear Trap Contest Winner Confirmation Request, PO Box 25466, Rochester, NY 14625-0466.
9. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this Contest is TI Media Solutions, Inc., 1271 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10020.