Videos More Videos
More Videos ›
- PGA Tour Confidential: Can Tiger Woods Still Close?
- Blair O'Neal: Most Beautiful Women in Golf
- Dave Pelz: Roll Putts Fast ... Or Try Dying
- Anna Rawson: The Most Beautiful Women in Golf
- Holly Sonders: Most Beautiful Women in Golf
- Club Campestre: The Mexican Course That Survived The Cartels
- The Lighter Side Of Tiger Woods
- PGA Tour Confidential: What To Expect From Tiger in 2014
- Bubba: Why You Shouldn't Practice
- Old Tom Morris, New Style Icon?
- Natalie Gulbis: Most Beautiful Women in Golf
- PGA Tour Power Tip: Use Your Hips Like Harris English
- Courtesy of GWSESince Greg Norman began designing courses in 1987, he has completed projects in 23 countries, making him one of the most well-traveled architects in the business. Travelin' Joe counts down his favorite Shark designs, like Shark's Tooth (pictured). Photo Gallery»
- Former world No. 1 Greg Norman was one of the greatest drivers in history, but there was more to his signature high finish than meets the eye. Top 100 Teacher Brian Manzella shows you how to utilize tilt, position and rotation to drive like The Shark. Watch Video»
- From his devastating heartbreaks to his British Open triumphs, Greg Norman's career can only be described with one word: Shakespearean. For Shark Week on Golf.com, take a look back at the 80 best Norman photos from our archives. Photo Gallery»
Features & Opinions More Golf.com Writers
Joe PassovThe Ultimate Architect Has Greg Norman's course design business made him golf's greatest globetrotter?
Alan ShipnuckMy Sportsman For his wondrous 2013 season, Phil is my choice for Sports Illustrated Sportsman of the Year.
Gary Van SickleVan Cynical Mailbag Gary plays the home of 'Tin Cup' and answers questions about Tiger and the BCS FedEx Cup.
SI Golf GroupMost Beautiful In Golf See Blair O'Neal, Holly Sonders and 16 more of Golf.com's Most Beautiful Women in Golf.