Videos More Videos
More Videos ›
- PGA Tour Confidential: Can Tiger Woods Still Close?
- Blair O'Neal: Most Beautiful Women in Golf
- Dave Pelz: Roll Putts Fast ... Or Try Dying
- Anna Rawson: The Most Beautiful Women in Golf
- Holly Sonders: Most Beautiful Women in Golf
- Club Campestre: The Mexican Course That Survived The Cartels
- The Lighter Side Of Tiger Woods
- PGA Tour Confidential: What To Expect From Tiger in 2014
- Bubba: Why You Shouldn't Practice
- Old Tom Morris, New Style Icon?
- Natalie Gulbis: Most Beautiful Women in Golf
- PGA Tour Power Tip: Use Your Hips Like Harris English
- Jeff Zelevansky/Getty ImagesGreg Norman, advisory coach to the Chinese National Golf Team, discusses his longstanding effort to grow the game globally, gives a blueprint for a grassroots golf movement and, like any good coach, complains about the parents looking over his shoulder. Full Interview»
- Courtesy of GWSESince Greg Norman began designing courses in 1987, he has completed projects in 23 countries, making him one of the most well-traveled architects in the business. Travelin' Joe counts down his favorite Shark designs, like Shark's Tooth (pictured). Photo Gallery»
- Former world No. 1 Greg Norman was one of the greatest drivers in history, but there was more to his signature high finish than meets the eye. Top 100 Teacher Brian Manzella shows you how to utilize tilt, position and rotation to drive like The Shark. Watch Video»
Features & Opinions More Golf.com Writers
Michael BambergerShort And Sweet SI's Michael Bamberger makes an impassioned case for the benefits of easier course setups.
Joe PassovThe Ultimate Architect Has Greg Norman's course design business made him golf's greatest globetrotter?
David DeNunzioGreg Norman: All I Know Greg Norman riffs on lessons learned from a long career in the golf and business worlds.
SI Golf GroupMost Beautiful In Golf See Blair O'Neal, Holly Sonders and 16 more of Golf.com's Most Beautiful Women in Golf.