Videos More Videos
More Videos ›
- Quick and Easy Warm-Up Routine
- Long Road Ahead For Sergio
- How To Survive The Anchoring Ban
- Is Anchor Ban The Right Move?
- McDowell's Keys Off The Tee
- Dave Pelz: Make More 20-Footers
- How Tiger Got His Grip Back
- Las Vegas Replica Courses
- How To Get Bubba-Long
- Putters, Wedges Roundtable
- Top One-Stop Golfing in Vegas
- Does Tiger Have a Rival?
- LANDOVTom Watson is in the hunt at the Senior PGA Championship, and his swing still has that wonderful tempo, the ball still makes that crisp click at impact. His is a swing to savor, even at 63, writes Sports Illustrated's Gary Van Sickle. Full Story
- Getty ImagesSergio Garcia's controversial comment about Tiger Woods added to a long line of flat-out dumb remarks made by players, commentators and other people in the game. Read The Story
- You may not wake up with a tiger in your room like the guys in "The Hangover," but Travelin' Joe Passov has the keys to a successful (and memorable) bachelor party, plus he's your guide to the best cities for a wild time on and off the links. Read The Story
Features & Opinions More Golf.com Writers
Michael RosenbergFall From Race? Sergio Garcia is a whiner who's incapable of blaming himself when things go wrong.
Alan ShipnuckUSGA Stands Tall The USGA reinvents itself as an activist organization despite pushback and whiny Tour pros.
Rules GuyAsk the Rules Guy What happens if your ball lands in a flooded bunker not marked as ground-under-repair?
Cameron MorfitSergio Just Can't Win Sergio reinforced his biggest contrast with Tiger: potential realized vs. squandered.